Supporting documents, results, reports and other documentation related to the Middle East Library Partnership Project:
- Original Project Proposal to the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Survey recruitment message (Fall 2014)
- Archived survey instrument (Fall 2014)
- Preliminary report of survey data (presented at MELA session 22 November 2014)
- Preliminary report of MENA catalog research (presented at advisory board meeting 22 November 2014)
- Archived second wave survey recruitment
- Archived second wave survey instrument
- Final Report: Middle East Library Partnership Project
- Published paper: “The Hidden Heritage of Arab Libraries: Online Catalogs and Institutional Barriers to Discoverability,”IFLA Journal (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions), Vol. 44, No. 4, December 2018, pp. 300-310
- Archived datasets at the ACSS Dataverse.